Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Black Friday shoppers...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    heard that man...

    Only reason I get to game right now is b/c I'm on vacation this week. Unfortunately, I don't get to watch TV as much as I used to, which really sucks.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    If I ever got married I'd have to have some sports room where I could just go watch sports when I wanted to. All I ever want to watch is sports or politics (which reminds me I missed O'Reilly tonight, but some woman has been doing his show the last couple days anyway)I can't handle to much of the TLC or HGTV.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    I have that room, but the TV is only about 12 inches. Sad thing is, it has better picture quality than the one in our master bedroom. I'm having to take each room one step at a time, b/c I'm wanting a new truck and she is wanting a baby! Those two things put a damper on the bill paying if you know what I mean.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    It has already been decided that I am gonna have a room in the basement with my tv and surround sound. Used to play Gears of War with this dude from Canada, and he had a room in his basement with walls of conrete, and a 120 inch plasma or something like that. He sent me a picture of the total set up, it was wicked.

    You watch O'Reilly and voted for Obama? How does that ever happen?

  5. #45
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    Generally I watch Olberman at 10 and O'Reilly at 11. It gets harder during college basketball season to many good games on at night. My viewing and listening habits are that of a 60 year old, I listen to a ton of talk radio. XM Radio is always on the American Left/Right or Fox/CNN or ESPN/Fox/Maddogg Radio. There are several democrats I absolutely hate, I've almost convinced myself to become a Libertarian as I really don't feel either of the two major parties really represent my views. I've got some pretty crazy liberal views on drug use and some crazy conservative views on the death penalty, gay marriage, etc.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    I'm gonna have to give up my golf membership for a truck I think. What is wrong with this world? I may go buy a truck anyways, stop making payments so the government will bail me out...then I don't have to give up the golf. Sounds good to me...gotta love this country!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    You still have that picture to post on here?

  8. #48
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    i'm looking for it right now. had to be way up in thousands of dollars invested in that room. it was sick.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    I'd say..

    It was a 120 inch plasma? or projector screen?

  10. #50
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Friday shoppers...

    No, not a projector screen. I can't remember the exact size of it, but it was over a hundred inches. And it was a plasma.

    You could hardly play the game with him b/c of the sound from his setup bleeding through the microphone.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •